Are you struggling with debt? Are you feeling overwhelmed and hopeless? If so, you’re not alone. Millions of Americans file for bankruptcy every year.
If you’re considering bankruptcy, it’s important to speak with an experienced bankruptcy lawyer. A good bankruptcy lawyer can help you understand your options and protect your rights.
Law Office of Kevin Zazzera
Welcome to the Law Office of Kevin Zazzera, Esq., your trusted bankruptcy attorney in Staten Island. With a dedication to providing exceptional legal services, our office is committed to helping individuals and businesses navigate the complex world of bankruptcy law.
Conveniently located in Staten Island, our office opens its doors promptly at 9:00 AM every Monday, ready to assist clients in their bankruptcy matters. We understand the challenges and stress that financial difficulties can bring, and our goal is to provide compassionate and effective legal representation to help you achieve a fresh start.
At the Law Office of Kevin Zazzera, Esq., we specialize in various aspects of bankruptcy law, including Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcies. Whether you’re struggling with overwhelming debt, facing foreclosure, or dealing with creditor harassment, our experienced bankruptcy attorney is here to guide you through the process and protect your rights.
Bankruptcy Lawyer in Staten Island is a law firm that specializes in bankruptcy law. They have been practicing in New York and New Jersey for over 25 years. Their primary focus is consumer bankruptcy, and they have helped thousands of clients get a fresh start.
What is Bankruptcy?
Bankruptcy is a legal process that allows you to get out of debt. There are two main types of bankruptcy: Chapter 7 and Chapter 13.
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy is a liquidation bankruptcy. This means that your assets will be sold to pay off your creditors. If you have any equity in your home, you may be able to keep it by filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy is a reorganization bankruptcy. This means that you will create a repayment plan to pay off your creditors over a period of time.
Why Choose Bankruptcy Lawyer in Staten Island?
There are many reasons to choose Bankruptcy Lawyer in Staten Island. They are experienced, knowledgeable, and compassionate. They will work with you to understand your options and protect your rights.
What to Expect When You Contact Bankruptcy Lawyer in Staten Island
When you contact Bankruptcy Lawyer in Staten Island, you will be greeted by a friendly and helpful staff. They will answer any questions you have and set up an appointment for you to meet with an attorney.
At your initial consultation, the attorney will discuss your financial situation and your options. They will also answer any questions you have about the bankruptcy process.
Benefits of working with a Bankruptcy Lawyer in Staten Island:
Here are some of the benefits of working with a Bankruptcy Lawyer in Staten Island:
- Experienced and knowledgeable attorneys. The attorneys at Bankruptcy Lawyer in Staten Island have been practicing bankruptcy law for over 25 years. They have a deep understanding of the bankruptcy process and can help you get the best possible outcome.
- Personalized attention. You will not be just another case number at Bankruptcy Lawyer in Staten Island. You will be treated with respect and compassion, and the attorneys will take the time to understand your individual situation.
- Free consultations. You can schedule a free consultation with an attorney at Bankruptcy Lawyer in Staten Island to discuss your options. There is no obligation to hire them, and you can ask any questions you have.
If you’re considering bankruptcy, don’t wait any longer. Contact Bankruptcy Lawyer in Staten Island today. They can help you get a fresh start.