Ophiat (Korean word ‘오피아트‘ ) is a website for business professionals that was originally operated by Opitok and Office City. After the two companies parted ways, Ophiat is now being operated independently.
The site is organized by business type, making it easy to find what you’re looking for. You can also send personal messages to other users, which is a nice way to communicate without having to leave comments on public posts.
However, there are a few drawbacks to Ophiat. First, you need to have points in order to send private messages. This can be a problem if you’re not a frequent user of the site. Second, the free bulletin board is not very active, so there’s not much opportunity for communication between members. Finally, there are not as many events or promotions on Ophiat as there are on other business networking sites.
Overall, Ophiat is a decent site for business professionals. It’s easy to use and navigate, and the ability to send personal messages is a nice feature. However, the lack of events and promotions, as well as the inactive free bulletin board, could be a turnoff for some users.
Ophiat review 2023
Comparison to Other Sites
Ophiat is similar to other business networking sites like Hello Night and Bizrate. However, there are some key differences. Hello, Night allows free messages between members and holds auction events every day. Bizrate has the nation’s largest database of businesses, so you can easily search by region.
Which Site Is Right for You?
The best site for you will depend on your individual needs and preferences. If you’re looking for a site with a lot of events and promotions, Hello Night might be a good choice. If you’re looking for a site with a large database of businesses, Bizrate might be a better option. And if you’re looking for a site with the ability to send personal messages, Ophiat might be a good fit.
Ultimately, the best way to decide which site is right for you is to try them out and see which one you prefer.
- History: Ophiat was originally founded in 2010 by Opitok and Office City. The site was designed to help business professionals connect with each other and find new opportunities. In 2015, Opitok and Office City parted ways, and Ophiat is now being operated independently.
- Features: Ophiat offers a variety of features for business professionals, including:
- Personal messaging
- A business directory
- A job board
- A forum
- A blog
- Ophiat is a well-designed and easy-to-use site.
- The personal messaging feature is a great way to connect with other business professionals.
- The business directory is a valuable resource for finding new businesses and opportunities.
- There are not as many events or promotions on Ophiat as there are on other business networking sites.
- The free bulletin board is not very active.
- You need to have points in order to send private messages.
Overall, Ophiat is a decent site for business professionals. It has some good features, but it could be improved by adding more events and promotions, and by making the free bulletin board more active.
Here are some additional thoughts about Ophiat:
- The site could benefit from a more active community. This could be achieved by encouraging users to participate in the forums and blog, and by organizing more events.
- The site could also be improved by making it easier to find businesses and opportunities. This could be done by improving the search functionality, and by adding more filters and categories.
Overall, Ophiat is a promising site with some good potential. However, it needs to be improved in order to compete with the other leading business networking sites.
Here are some suggestions for improving Ophiat:
- Add more events and promotions. This would help to attract new users and keep existing users engaged.
- Make the free bulletin board more active. This could be done by encouraging users to post more messages, and by making it easier to find relevant messages.
- Remove the requirement for points to send private messages. This would make it easier for users to connect with each other.
- Improve the search functionality. This would make it easier for users to find businesses and opportunities that are relevant to them.
- Add more filters and categories. This would make it easier for users to find the information they are looking for.
Here are some FAQs about Ophiat:
How do I create an account on Ophiat?
To create an account on Ophiat, you need to visit the website and click on the “Sign Up” button. You will then be asked to provide some basic information, such as your email address, username, and password. Once you have created your account, you will be able to log in and start using the site.
How do I send a private message on Ophiat?
To send a private message on Ophiat, you need to click on the “Messages” tab and then click on the “New Message” button. You will then be able to enter the recipient’s username and your message. Once you have sent the message, the recipient will be notified and they will be able to read it.
How do I earn points on Ophiat?
There are a few ways to earn points on Ophiat. You can earn points by:
- Signing up for the site
- Completing your profile
- Participating in the forums
- Writing blog posts
- Referring friends to the site
You can then use your points to send private messages, participate in auctions, and purchase other items.
How do I redeem my points on Ophiat?
To redeem your points on Ophiat, you need to go to the “My Points” page and click on the “Redeem Points” button. You will then be able to select the item you want to purchase and enter the number of points you want to use. Once you have redeemed your points, the item will be added to your account.
What are the terms of service for Ophiat?
The terms of service for Ophiat can be found on the website. The terms of service outline the rules and regulations for using the site. By using the site, you agree to abide by the terms of service.
Call to action for Ophiat:
If you have any questions or problems with Ophiat, you can contact customer support by email or through the website’s contact form.